WHERE DO WE GET OUR NAME?
Avalon: the island featured in the Arthurian legend, where Excalibur was forged and where the ground of its own accord produces all the grain, fruit and abundance one would ever need.
Project: Your project is the whole reason for the business. That’s something that we never lose sight of, no matter how late at night that last revision comes in.
Partners: When we work together, you are our partner. We help you create your brand, and we partner with other professionals such as writers, photographers and printers to ensure the success of your branding and marketing projects. Think of us as someone you can call when you need a ride to the airport, partner.
Now that you know how we devised our name, find out how we’ve made a name for ourselves.
Amy Wheeler founded Avalon Project Partners in 1987, using nothing but:
- Agency experience (where she developed self-motivation and creative flair)
- In-house design experience (for an inherently collaborative mindset)
- Trade show experience (where flexibility and resolving challenges on the fly rule the day)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design (classically trained for the modern world)
- Expert in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat Professional, and PowerPoint
Over the last 20-something years, this graphic design studio has an established reputation of excellence and on-time delivery for diverse clients across the US. For clients big and small, Avalon Project Partners can deliver:
- Corporate branding (your logo is the first thing they see—let’s build your world around it!)
- Presentations (for when it’s your turn to shine)
- Packaging (stand out on the shelf—be irresistible)
- Print marketing materials including capabilities brochures, direct mail and presentation kits
- Information graphics (make your point!)
SCALABLE TO FULL SERVICE AGENCY
Avalon Project Partners brings the whole party so your business has a reason to celebrate! We can expand scope a la carte, from individual graphic design projects based on your existing brand to full-service branding and marketing programs. Our professional partners include:
- Business consultants
- Technology consultants
The reason marketing managers and business owners keep bringing Amy back is that she can create brands that are more than a pretty logo (though that doesn’t hurt to have) – they generate measurable business success. Owners who delight at how quickly Amy “gets” their business come from industries like:
- Health care
- Beauty products
- Technology development
- Business services
- Personal services
- Social Services
Discover how easy it can be to forge a legend in your marketplace with Avalon Project Partner’s practical branding and marketing approach.
Contact us today for a complimentary consultation: 425-413-8375
Avalon Project Partners is a Washington State Woman Owned Business.